Tuesday 9 August 2016

Amazing Anniversary Wishes For Parents 2016

Anniversary is the day when couple celebrate their Loving Day.Amazing Collection Of
AnniversaryWishes For Parents we are sharing with All of you.Marriage Anniversary is one of those rituals of Marriage which is really important to celebrate.If the day of Marriage is worth celebrating then it is quite obvious that  it is worth to re-celebrate the day as well.Wedding anniversary is a special day for not only the couple but also to their friends, family, and alike, as it is a day of adding memories and happiness with each passing year.Anniversary anniversary of parents is a celebration of their love both for each other and also for their children.It is a great blessing to have loving parents, who are celebrating anniversary of their marriage. Your mom and dad deserve the most beautiful wishes and greetings for the hard work and devotion to their family. So if you are looking For Best Anniversary Wishes For Parents you can take ideas from wishes and greetings presented on this page and change the chosen one according to your taste.We have  compiled the Most Lovely And Amazing Anniversary Wishes For Parents.Hopefully they’re going to be pleased that you remember the precious day of their lives. Have a family fun together!

Amazing Anniversary Wishes For Parents 2016
1 ) An anniversary for two people you love so much always makes you thankful that you have something beautiful to witness every day.”
2 ) Your reason for celebrating your anniversary may be love. But my reason for celebrating your anniversary is that you both are like a blessing from the Gods above. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
3 ) Years will pass by and one anniversary will arrive after the other, but your love for each other will always be forever. Happy anniversary.
4 ) It is because of your successful matrimony, that we have been able to live with so much harmony. To parents who I love so dearly, I wish you both a happy anniversary.
5 ) “It’s your anniversary, Mom and Dad. Your union is an accomplishment, something to always be celebrated, but not just today or special occasions, it’s something I can celebrate every day because of how much love you have given me and how much live you continue to give one another.”
6 ) This is not the time to look back on the good days of your life. This is the time to look ahead to the best days of your life that are yet to come. Happy birthday.
7 ) Mom and dad, your spirit of teamwork can beat Batman and Robin’s – you managed to juggle housework, maintain and keep the love alive in your relationship, take good care of us, your children, all the while compromising with your differences. Happy anniversary to the best superhero duo on earth!

8 ) “Every year I have watched my parents go through life together. They have stuck together through thick and thin. That kind of love teaches you something about life, but it also shows you the depth of the human heart is endless. I admire parents for everything that they do for one another and everything that they have done for me as their daughter.”
9 ) I don’t need to look elsewhere; my future ideal marriage is right in front of me. I hope to have an undying marriage someday like what you both have, mom and dad. Happy anniversary.
10 ) How do I define my parents’ married lives? Sweet, cute, perfect and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Happy anniversary.
11 ) Mom and dad, I think it is time you guys give serious thought about teaching a class in ‘The Foundations of Marriage’. The present generation needs to learn a lot from both of you! Happy anniversary.
12 )  “An anniversary is a celebration of tenacity, love, trust, strength and wisdom. It doesn’t matter how many years you have been together because to me, you have been in love for lifetimes. Your love is a constant reminder of finding that one person who will always be there for you.”
13 ) A lot of my friends are jealous of me for having such a sweet, loving and rock n roll cool parents. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
14 ) Your love towards each other has opened our eyes to the true essence of love. Your patience towards each other’s differences has made us realize the value of solidarity. Your support towards each other’s goals has taught us the quintessence of commitment. Happy anniversary, my loving parents.

Don't Forget To Visit Birthday Wishes For Mom

15 ) A lovely daughter, a wonderful son, a beautiful house, two enviable careers and an awesome family – life seems to have given you both the perfect anniversary gift. Happy anniversary.
16 ) Family is the first foundation of every person’s character. I owe it to you, mom and dad, for teaching me the importance of having a good character and attitude towards any adversity I face. Happy anniversary.

17 ) Thanks for putting so much pressure on me by raising the bar for a good marriage so high. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
18 ) Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis or volcanoes – nothing has the power to shatter, the love between my mom and dad. Not now, not ever. Happy anniversary.
19 ) The institution of your marriage has taught us core values of life, which no other institution in the world can teach. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
20 ) You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
21 ) You will never be able to renew your wedding vows, because you both have not let them expire in the first place. Happy anniversary mom and dad.

22 ) May the biggest of challenges in your life be limited to making every anniversary better than the previous one. Happy anniversary to you both.
23 ) I will never understand why couples fight, I will never know why couples separate. Because my mom and dad aren’t just lovers, they are each others’ best mates. Happy anniversary.
24 )  “Every year I watch my parents fall more in love with one another. As their daughter, I have seen the beauty in their love and have treasured the memories of spending time with two people who set the example for trust and partnership.”
25 ) Here’s to more wedding anniversaries to come! Keep the love alive and keep it stronger year after year. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
26 ) We, your children, are the reason why you have a happy family. But you, our parents, are the reason why we have a happy life. Happy anniversary to you both.

27 )  “Love is often a lesson in learning how to accept yourself and others for everything that you are and everything that you will be. Watching my parents together has inspired me to find a love that is enduring and kind despite all of the obstacles that you might face.”
28 ) Your anniversary day is our Thanksgiving Day – to thank you for getting married, giving us birth and being the amazing parents that you are. Happy anniversary.
29 ) Happy anniversary to the couple who personifies love, exemplifies virtue, epitomizes perfection, characterizes righteousness and symbolizes the best in life.
30 ) The biggest gift for you after your marriage was my birth. The biggest gift for me after my birth was parents like you. Happy anniversary.
31 ) Graduation, birthday or first job – no celebration of my life would have been worthy if not for your anniversary which makes our family stronger with each passing year. Happy anniversary.

32 ) I always thought that phrases like ‘once upon a time’ and ‘happily ever after’ only existed in fairy tales. But your marriage made me realize that they exist in real life too. Happy anniversary.
33 ) Happy anniversary to parents whose marriage mantra is – troubles will come and go, but be rock solid so that the kids never come to know.
34 ) You fight over a lot of things, but you never show it in front of us. You have many differences that sometimes threaten to tear you apart, but instead of giving up, you make it work and compromise with each other. You are dealing with a lot of trials, but that does not dampen your love for your children. To my awesome parents, whose commitment is as unfaltering as the mountains, happy anniversary.
35 )  Words cannot express how proud I am for having such sweet and loving parents who are a great example of an ever-lasting love. Happy anniversary mom and dad.

36 )  “An anniversary with the person you love isn’t just a reminder. It’s a chance to bring people together and celebrate a bond of two souls who found one another in a sea of souls still searching. Sometimes souls meet out of luck, and other times they knew all along that they were meant to be. For my parents, they seem to be both lucky and meant to be.”
37 ) My dear parents, you have proven that ‘once upon a time’ can truly end with a ‘happily ever after’. Happy anniversary.
38 ) Your anniversary has made me realize that a movie is not the only place where lover get married, have kids, make a loving family and live a perfect life. Happy anniversary.

Hey Buddy Come And Lets See The Wedding Wishes

39 )  “I am blessed to be the daughter of two people who love one another so much. They have worked on their relationship for many years and shown me what it means to always be there for someone you love.”
40 ) Most kids take a lot of time to figure out what they want their futures to look like. But I have known from the very start what I want my future to look like – exactly like your present. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
41 ) Regardless of what I study in college, I have already got graduation level lessons in true love, commitment and trust – thanks to a rock solid set of parents like you. Happy anniversary.

42 ) I will always be the number 1 fan of your duo, making your marriage work for so many years. Celebrities need to learn from both of you! Happy anniversary to the best parents in the world.
43 ) I admire you both not just because you are my parents but because you both are a living example of how two people can align their life goals, be committed to their love and nurture a family’s growth year after year. Happy anniversary.
44 ) I am looking forward to celebrating every milestone of your marriage from silver, ruby, and gold to diamond! Happy anniversary.
45 ) I always thought nothing could be as flawless and perfect as my life. Turns out, your marriage is. Happy anniversary.
46 ) Every single day of the year revolves around what we want to do and where we want to go out to. Today is that day of the year when everything will rightfully revolve around you. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
47 ) You two are the proof that weird couples are the most interesting pair in the world. Happy anniversary

48 ) This is not just the anniversary of your marriage, but the anniversary of all the hopes, dreams and ambitions you nurtured together. Happy anniversary.
49 )  “My parents are role models for me. Their love is unconditional and enduring. Despite any challenges, they have always shown me that they can overcome anything together. That kind of love is more than the strength of a person, but the strength in a bond that is beautiful and kind.”
50 ) It is a pity that you won’t be able to have a special anniversary. That’s because each day in your life is special anyway. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
51 ) Every kid wishes to have cool and devoted parents like you, every couple wishes to have unwavering commitment like you have, and every family wishes to have a strong and sturdy foundation like you have given to ours. Happy anniversary to the best mom and dad in the world.

52 ) Your first wedding anniversary must have been really romantic. Your second anniversary must have been really beautiful. But this anniversary will be special because we are celebrating it together. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
53 ) Happy anniversary to the couple who does everything in their power to make our happiness double.
54 ) The two of you really took your wedding vows seriously! Look how many years you’ve been tolerating each other and still make it work. How’s that? Happy anniversary mom and dad.

55 )  “I am full of joy to know two people as strong as my mom and dad. As their daughter, they have taught me how to love and how to cherish people around me. Their happiness is a bright light in my life, and I’m happy to celebrate another year of their love for one another.”

As you see, all these Anniversary Wishes For Parents are so lovely and so wonderful you want to send and enjoy with your dad. Have a look, pick the best and send. Have nice day and don’t forget to share with your friends if you like it.

1 comment: